ASUS Transformer Book T100 – Just The Right Companion For Me!

Today technological innovation has successfully conquered several frontiers, making human life lot easier. One of the technologies that have become indispensable is the invention of laptops, tablets and other similar devices.

Being a non-techie person I never believed that latest gadgets could ever affect my life. I have been staying abroad (Oman) for past few years. Though life here is good but there are some drawbacks too. One such problem that I confronted was lonliness. I missed my friends and family. But then, I opened my self to the hi-tech devices. Easy accessibility to laptops, tablets (with good broadband) made my life better. I realised how these gizmos play an important role in our lives. 


The transformer T100 seems to be another milestone in the arena of hi-tech devices. This latest gadget with ultra portability feature is sure to lure all those individuals who are on the move.  This ASUS transformer bookT100 is so user-friendly that one can use it as and when necessary. Lot can be explored and done when this gadget is by my side. 


Being connected with people is the requirement of every human and no matter wherever I move I can easily remain connected with my loved ones. With software like Whatsup,Viber,Hangout, facebook and other social media tools I can reach out to so many people.


Travelling long distances is not only tiresome but also boring. I often have to make trips to my neighbourhood states which sometimes becomes monotonous and tedious. But if I have with me a product like T100 I can afford to kill my boredom by engaging myself into some interesting classic movie which I simply love to watch. It can turn my long, tedious journey into an interesting one.


Driving miles after miles through deserts (with no vegetation) may charm the first-time visitors but when done regularly it becomes mundane and unexciting. It is interesting write ups that keeps me going in such situations. The T100 can be my friend on these dull moments. I can catch up with some good write ups available on-line. The very idea of enjoying the works of my favourite author while passing through the sandy deserts is so tempting and gives me enough reasons to smile even when alone.


Many a times while venturing into new regions, locating exact routes becomes quite an uphill task (unless guided with GPRS device). With transformer T100 the need to have separate GPRS device does not arise. I can easily install the respective application and convert my handy laptop into GPRS. Thus, I can find the routes to my destination without wasting much time. 


Of late I have been reading about a latest application, designed specially to keep a track of your kids when they are on the move.  If I install the respective application on the ASUS transformer book, it can act as great security check for my kid. I can easily trace the location of my child and get to him when required.


T100 product is the gadget equipped with multi-tasking feature. Be it entertainment, keeping connected with friends or simply working out some issues, this transformer book can be of immense help to me.  Easy-to-carry, convenient –to-use and so handy, the T100 offers attractive options to everyone that is hard to resist.  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts