My short But Valuable journey With Indiblogger

Its just been a month since I joined indiblogger but I must say that this new connection has added value to my life.

For the past three and half years I was busy with my motherhood … but now that my child joined school I had some quality time for myself. I wanted to utilise that and so I resumed writing for my blog which I had started in 2010 (with just three blogs).

 It was one of my friends who introduced me to Indiblogger. Since the time I joined this site my enthusiasm for writing increased immensely. Increased number of clicks, getting a chance to read the works of other bloggers and participating in the contest…all these keeps my mind motivated.

Now I make sure to take out time for writing my blogs and reading works of some of the indibloggers.  I am thankful to indiblogger for giving me the right platform for expressing my views, for channelizing my thoughts and for keeping me motivated.


With flair for writing, journalism background and few years of work experience it was not easy for me to keep my mind idle for long. The idleness was killing and frustrating. But now with indiblogger things are different. I resumed writing and my dying passion has been revived. I want to write more and more. Thank you indiblogger for bringing the much needed and  valuable change in my life. 


Comments

Popular Posts